Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
We are looking for an experienced accountant who enjoys the variety of challenges unique to the field of public accounting.
- Prepare personal and business income tax returns, including general ledger adjustments
- Assist with payroll and sales tax reporting
- Provide client business consulting and QuickBooks assistance
- Prepare GAAP financial statements
- 3 – 5 years of experience in public accounting
- holds CPA title or is CPA-exam eligible
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Proficient in using QuickBooks
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, 401k with matching provision. Salary commensurate with experience.
Salary Commensurate with Experience