Salary Commensurate with experience
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Keeps track of client assets.
- Handles client mail.
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Handles client payroll.
- Handles investments.