CPA & Accounting Services for Educational Organizations
Today’s educational institutions face a growing spectrum of IT, accounting, and other challenges
- Costs are up. To compete, institutions now spend more on student services — recreation centers, cyber cafés, climbing walls, upscale locker rooms, etc. — than on instruction.
- Income is down. Endowment and other investment income have plummeted, government funding for public institutions is declining. This trend is putting a higher dependence on tuition revenues for colleges and universities nationwide.
- At the same time, technology solutions are expected to increase efficiencies, grow revenues via expansion of online programs, and provide leaders with the data to make informed strategic decisions.
Expertise that lights the way
We help education based organizations focus on what’s important- Educating! Our professional bookkeepers and payroll specialists guide education planners and managers in their understanding and use of institutional financial data to enable him or her to make effective use in the decision making process. This approach is efficient, and leads not only to deeper engagement, but also to a greater project success.
- Bookkeeping –Monthly or Quarterly
- Analytical Financial Reporting
- Payroll Services
- Federal and State Payroll Tax Preparations
- Fraud and Forensic Accounting