CPA & Accounting Services for the Transportation and Logistics Industry
The transportation industry faces a host of challenges unique to its industry, including significant taxes and government regulations, multi-state tax exposure, issues related to fleet acquisition, and driver retention. Dorsey and Company CPAs not only understands these pressures but we also provide comprehensive solutions and cost-savings strategies to help your company thrive.
Transportation companies often struggle with tight margins one year and explosive growth the next. It’s a business with diverse business structures and many ways to improve profits. Dorsey and Company CPAs’ accounting services can find solutions so you can focus on growing your business, reducing risk, and planning for the future.
- Budget & Cash Flow Management
- Balance Sheet Maintenance
- Succession & Exit Strategies
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Individualized Strategic Tax Planning
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Current Tax Law Planning & Strategies
- Valuation Services
- Risk Management
- Business Restructuring