Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
- It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It’s expensive, difficult and time-consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.
Why the cloud and accounting software are the perfect match
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost-effective, secure, and easy to use.
We can handle your cloud accounting using one of two methods:
Method One – want us to do your accounting but want access to business reports and management updates on a regular basis? We can do that!
Method Two – we can set up cloud-based accounting on our secure server for you to use and for us to use so we are always on the same page.
- Credit or Debit Cards
- ACH from bank account
Contact us so we can find out exactly which cloud solution plan works for you.
We have more competitive rates than our large national competitors and you have the security of a CPA firm doing your accounting and bookkeeping work.