Setting up your company is the most important step of getting started in QuickBooks. Although the process is user friendly, it is beneficial to you, the business owner, to have an accountant set it up for you.
The initial switch can be time consuming. That’s where we come in. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors can make this transition as seamless as possible and get you up and running in no time while you concentrate on running your business.
What will it cost me? Each company is different. QuickBooks makes a wide variety of products that cater to the different needs of every one of our clients. We will evaluate your business model carefully and help you choose which program is right for you. With a QuickBooks ProAdvisor on staff we are at liberty to pass along discounts to our clients!
- Follow up training to ensure that the user is comfortable with the program and what they are using it for.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of books.
QuickBooks Tune Up
Whether you are preparing for tax season or just want the peace of mind to know everything is in order, Dorsey and Company CPA’s will help you clean up or organize your bookkeeping system. A Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor will spend 4 hours reviewing and cleaning up your books. The tune-up may include:
- Transactional Review
- Cleanup Stray or Incorrect Entries
- Correct Negative Balance Sheet or P&L Entries
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements
- Match QuickBooks to your Tax Return
- Match Liabilities and Assets to External Documents (such as payroll reports)
- Cleanup and Customize your Chart of Accounts
- Cleanup and Customize your Lists
- Customize Reports
A “tune-up” is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your finances.
Each 4-hour tune-up costs $300. Depending on the volume and depth of clean up this could cover up to a year of transactions. If you have a larger business requiring more in-depth review, an Annual Package may be a more cost-effective solution. The Annual Package consists of 4 Quarterly tune-ups for $1,000. This will ensure that your quarterly reports can be relayed on to make strategic decisions and for working capital partners.