Social security has become an integral financial consideration for most Americans. You need counsel from advisers who are aware of what the program can and cannot do and whether you can or cannot take early retirement without being penalized.
You need answers to these questions:
- How do I apply for social security benefits?
- How old do I have to be to apply?
- Can I take early retirement without being penalized or can I restructure my finances to avoid penalties?
- How much of my pre-retirement earnings are subject to social security tax?
- What qualifies as full retirement age?
- Is there a limit on what I can earn between age 62 and Full retirement age?
- How does the cost of living adjustment work?
You need help to create wise strategies to maximize your social security benefits. Sometimes inheritance or selling your business or cashing in investments on which you have substantial gains may substantially change when and how you start claiming your social security benefits.
Don’t make the mistake so many others make and collect either too soon or too late.
Plan now! Avoid mistakes later!