Dorsey and Company CPAs assists business owners, CFOs, corporate controllers, tax practitioners, and others with valuation issues that arise in tax matters. Dorsey and Company’s thorough, independent, and well-supported valuations can often be the key to achieving corporate tax planning objectives and can provide significant opportunities for corporations to manage and increase cash flow through the minimization or deferral of taxes on corporate earnings and asset sales.
- Buy sell agreements
- Like-kind exchanges of tangible / intangible assets
- Restructuring / transfer of legal entity capital / assets
- Insolvency analysis for debt restructuring / forgiveness
- Inter-company transfer pricing
- Deferred compensation
- Property tax appeal
- Purchase price allocation
- Non-competition agreements
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or give us a call at 501-224-0610 and speak to Ann Dorsey for more information.